- Buffet – Traditional, Spit or BBQ
- Set Menu
- Continuous Canapé
- Exclusive use of Point Walter for you to be married overlooking the Swan River in privacy and provide your family and friends with free accommodation
- Suppling your own alcohol and thus save significant cost
- Spending quality time with close family and friends by involving them in the room set up and pull down process
- Master Chef team building competitions
- Street Food for events where people come and go
- Feasts for theme nights such a Medieval Feast
- School and Family reunions
- 30th, 40th 50th, 60th etc Birthday Parties
- Any other event you may have
We have designed Wedding packages based on the most popular (and successful) format of hiring Point Walter and maximising the opportunity that it offers. The packages are
The menus that are part of these packages are in the PDF link below:
You can also view our corporate / private function menus here.
The benefits of the Wedding Weekend packages include
Our packages can be tailored to personalise to your particular requirement or if you have a different format in mind we would be happy to sit down and discuss what we can do to make your special day a success.
If you prefer to have all the wedding arrangements taken care of we are available on a fee basis to organise everything for you including wedding planning, music, flowers, room decoration, alcohol, venue set up and clean etc. We can do as little or as much as you like!
To discuss Your Wedding please contact Sam on 041 990 2042 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org